Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 07, 2024

Recreating a Design

Hi Everybody,

Todays card shows how I have varied the look of each one by simply changing the colours.

They are all 5x7 and they have all used the exact same dies with the same layers.

 The card is all good quality and the patterns have been varied in each card. The ribbon and bow is different on each card too.

But they all have the same amount of layers, and I have added Mulberry flowers to each one  with the addition of the Rose Flourish die for all the leaves on them.

I have also made a box for each one as they are far too deep to fit into an envelope. 

I have changed the position of the flowers and I think every one of them is a really beautiful card in its own right.

I filmed a video of the process too and I am adding it here for you to view, and I really hope you enjoy watching it.

But it just goes to show what can be done when you can't think of something new.

There is nothing wrong with working with an idea that you know you love, that will work for you and that you know you can create easily each time.



I also been a new video that has been added to Craft Stash using the Just Peacocks Collection and that shares an inking technique and some gold gilding wax , here is the link to that video ...

2-4-1 With Just Peacocks 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. These cards are absolutely stunning love all the colours so pretty. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are beautiful.
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful cards. They all look amazing and with a box to it as well. Hope you had a lovely day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Christina, enjoyed video. Thank you.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all just beautiful, such lovely color combos and great arranging of everything!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...