Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 25, 2024

Altenew & Parchment

Hi Everybody, 

Today it is pouring down and quite cold so not a lot being done outside in the garden.
But yesterday I managed to get some of my very big plants re-potted  and some of the new plants used to fill out the other pots so they look pretty again. 

Then the whole garden ... back and front ... was jet washed to get rid to the grim that has collected this year, and now it all looks clean again and ready to face the world. And that's another job off my list of things to be done, and it is going down steadily.

This card is using another stamp and matching die set from Altenew and these have ben coloured in with the layering stencil.

Once these have been die cut I have added it to a piece of parchment that I have torn into shape and add to another panel that has  also been coloured with stencils.

The parchment diffuses the background and allows the flowers to show up more. 

Then the whole lot has been added to some knitted card with foam tape between each of the layers. 

The little sentiment is from a Card Making Magic paper pack and I added that to some white card for strength.

The card looks prettier in the hand than it does here and it is one that I am not unhappy with

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Christina. You have certainly been very busy in your garden. Hopefully we will get some nice weather soon and you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christina. I like Altenew products but haven't got many myself. Did enjoyed some hour in the garden too yesterday and glad with the little jobs I did for today it is raining. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Christina. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...