Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 24, 2024

Mixed Flowers

Hi Everybody,

Not been around much this week but I have got loads of jobs done around the house. There are times when crafting has to take a back seat while other things get done and this is just one of those times..

This card was done on the spur of the moment and it is a 5x7 card with the fold at the top. 

I have made a background from some Fleur card from Anna Marie Designs and stamped some text onto the card.

The stamp was free with a magazine and the small twirly bits are from the same set. I added black pen around the edges as faux stitching.

I inked the edges with Antique Linen and added the flowers with foam pads to raise them up.

The large purple flower and the leaves are from the CMM Hellebore Decoupage set but the Roses are from the Layered Roses set that is o longer available.

The sentiment is from a pack bought at the Craft Shows and U cut off wat I need and add it to the card with foam tape. 

Quick simple and easy card that is now ready to send.

I will try to do better this week ... I promise

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Christina I’ve had such a lazy weekend, can’t get motivated at all. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Sometimes crafting does have to come second.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the right to slow down at times
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...