Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 11, 2024

Two Cards - One Colour Scheme

 Hi Everybody,

Following on from last weeks video of using the same
dies and card to make some cards I have now created these two using card from Anna Marie Design.

The dies are the same for both cards and once again I have dragged out older sets to put them to good use.

These are the Nested Fancy Frames and I have used the 5x7 for the larger background piece and the Ovals for the top.

The sentiment is a sticker from one of the paper packs I have launched but they can be bought separately and save me having to stamp something out. 

I have added mine to extra white card to make it stronger

The colour scheme for both cards is  a pale teal and white and the ribbon matches them but has been added in a different direction, and each one has some cream lace added.

All the flowers are Mulberry paper and I got mine from Wild Orchid Crafts ... but they no longer ship to the UK ... Sorrreeee !! They have been glittered up for extra sparkle

I have used the leaves from my all time favourite Rose Flourishes and each one has decorated hat pin pushed into the centre of them.

So although they are made with the same card, dies and flowers they look different because things have been laid out in a different way.

I really enjoyed making these two and it was nice to get back to adding the Flowers, Ribbons and Pearls again to my designs.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Ohhh these are lovely cards. And this shade of green is becoming more and more popular. I love them both. Looking at your mulberry flowers. I don't know if you have heard of a company called Caroway Cottage crafts. They sell these lovely little flowers also . I have used them quite a few times. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Christina, I love all the flowers and the intricate dies love the colours too so pretty. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Christina. Love the shades of green.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers and love your swirl framing with it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...