Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 26, 2024

Lace Stamped Background

Hi Everybody,

This was a technique that I covered a few years ago now and I may have shown other cards from the idea but I don't think that this was one of them.

The background has been inked with an Ombre colour scheme going from dark blue to a paler shade at the top. 

Then once that was dry I stamped at the bottom of the card the lace border in Versamark. 

It uses a stamp that I bought at a Craft Show and I have had this for many years and I don't know if it is still available

Once stamped it was sprinkled with white embossing powder.

The powder stands out much more once it is heated and is slightly raised from the card too. I added self adhesive pearls to each of the points on the lace

The sentiment is stamped in black and then clear embossed to give it the shine.

The flower display has been added to trail down the left side of the panel and as usual I have dotted it with glue and sprinkled it with glitter.

Smaller pearls have been added around the display and then that panel has been added to a top folded 5x7 card base.

It is a very pretty card and the techniques is easy to do. Take a kook at some of the stamps in your collection and try using them in this way for spectacular results.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty, I love embossing powders, always gives such a lovely touch....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is a show stopper! Really beautiful.
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Christina love the lace look. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...