Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 11, 2024

Christi Neal - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

According to the weather forecast we are in for a few really hot days. So while it is still cool as yet I am going to take Ruby out for a walk just as soon as tis blog post is done. She is sitting here waiting patiently for me to finish.

Without further delay the draw has now been done and the name today is

Christi Neal

would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be on its way to you. 

I hope you enjoy playing with the set and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

Right I am off now for walkies !!!

More tomorrow 

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Please forgive me for not commenting for the last few days. We have been on our annual Country and Western Dance Festival. In the middle of a huge field with no Wi-Fi or internet. But I have looked back on the vellum videos and I love what you did with the vellum envelopes. I have tons of this stuff so I will be trying this out . All the cards are lovely Christina. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...