Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 06, 2024

Parchment Ideas - Split Front Card

 Hi Everybody,

This is the split front technique and it has been around for a very long time and probably under another name. 

It is very easy to do and I have covered it before, but this time I am making use of the parchment that I have in my craft room.

This would also be really effective if done with Acetate and us well worth trying to see if you like the look.

The video will show you how I made the card and hopefully give you some inspiration to go ahead and make it. for yourself

The pictures do not do justice to the cards.




Once again I have used the gold and silver mirror card as this makes everything kook so rich and I am making use of the already die cut items that are on my desk.

I have not bought anything new for a long time and this is part of my new year plane to use up what I already have in my stash.

Another technique working with parchment will be along tomorrow ...

Bye for now ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards again Christina. I have made split cards in the past with acetate and liked them . Will be trying it with parchment this time .
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Christina ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...