Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 21, 2024

Parchment Ideas - Butterflies

 Hi Everybody,.

Today I am adding a video from the Parchment Ideas Playlist in YouTube and this one is six years old.

It shows how I made the butterflies and added them to a card then created the matching box.

It uses the 5x7 Complete Card & Box set from the original Christina Collection so if you have this set then you are good to go, but I don't think it is available any more.

 You can use use any butterfly dies that you have and make beautiful embellishments for your designs.

Parchment Butterflies

My apologies for adding an older video but I have been out most of the day with Pauline Hickey who was visiting me from her home town. 

It has been a lovely day and we went out to Lytham Hall and looked around the garden centre then we had a tasty lunch and a good natter.

So that is my excuse for no new video today ....

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Christina, parchment
    butterflies are so pretty.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love how the butterflies turned out in parchment paper. So dellicate looking. Lovely tutorial video, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful
    C. Cloutier

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the idea. i will ry it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...