Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 08, 2024

Parchment Ideas - Flowers

 Hi Everybody, 

Today in the parchment series I am making some flowers to add to my cards. 

I have stamped them out and then heat embossed them with silver powder and the end result is some beautiful items to adorn my designs.

The lilac flowered card in the video is my favourite and I really enjoyed making all of them.

I will be adding more vidoes next week continuing with the same theme so I hope you will join me again then.

In the meantime here is the video to make these lovely flowers 
 Parchment Flowers


The card to the left has been coloured with different shades of alcohol markers and added to a stencilled background.

I added pink sequins to the front but I have used the same pack for my sentiments for all the cards.

I doodled around the edge and I am also going to create an envelope for each one.

I hope you are enjoying all the videos in this series  and if there is something that you would like me to cover then be sure to let me know.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...