Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 26, 2024

Parchment & Alcohol Inks

 Hi Everybody,

Today I am adding the video that I mentioned last week and this one is using the parchment with some alcohol inks that I have had for some time and never used.

Mainly because I was intimidated by them, but now it's time to put my brave face on and have a go with them.

There are lots of good tutorials on YouTube with these inks and I have watched loads.

 This is my effort with them and the first time they have been out since I did the Yupo Paper Videos ages ago. 

Parchment & Alcohol Inks 

I hope you enjoy this video and it is part of the Parchment Ideas playlist on YouTube.

I have to say I have enjoyed playing with them and I intend to do more,  but I want to incorporate the Gelli Plate with them too and see what looks I can achieve there. 

You can use the refills for alcohol pens or simply scribble the pens onto the parchment and then spread the colour around with the Isopropyl for a blended look.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. great backgrouds using the ink ane vellum, I love the touch of silver in them too

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...