Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 22, 2024

Parchment & Embossing Folders

HI Everybody,


So here is another old video that is now in the YouTube Playlist and this is colouring the flowers that have been created with an embossing folder.

It is another video that has ben added to the playlist on YouTube and is an older video done in 2021.

It fits in with all the others that are in that
 Parchment Ideas Playlist
and I hope you enjoy watching it.


I still have a little bit more to go with the parchment but at present I am practising with some bottles of alcohol inks that I bought ages ago and have never used. 

So watch this space and they will  be along shortly and I am still using the heavy weight parchment that I have in my stash.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, The coloured embossing is really nice I am going to check out the video, take care watch out with the wind !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched your video shall definitely have a go at these they gorgeous thank you for sharing, Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so pretty colored!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...