Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 13, 2024

Parchment Ideas - Shaker Card

Hi Everybody,

Todays card is a shaker using parchment instead of acetate to create the shaker element. 

It seems to be easier to me and doesn't need all that shaker tape to make it. I have enjoyed making these and will definitely be making some more 

Children especially seem to love them and if they have their name on them they are even more special

The name of the video is 
Parchment Shaker Card

 and it is part of the playlist I have created on YouTube to incorporate all the videos using parchment in one way or another.

I really hope you are enjoying them all and there is still ore to come in this mini series.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christina, lovely tutorial so helpful to watch as I try to replicate your cards, lovely hearing Ruby in the background ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...