Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 07, 2024

Parchment Ideas - Envelopes

 Hi Everybody,

This is now day three of the videos I have added with lots of ideas to use parchment.

 I decided to do them as individual videos, rather than several techniques in one, to keep them short and more easy to watch. 

So for a really delicate look to your finished cards why not make your envelopes from Parchment.

This is one of the Split Front Cards created in yesterdays video and now it has an envelope to go with it.  And the effect is really very pretty.

It would be perfect with a wedding card and with the embossing as well it looks really special. Well worth giving this idea a try.

The video for this idea is  below and it is not long and in it I also create a card to go with the pink envelope that I make.  

Parchment Ideas - Envelopes

Please join me again tomorrow for yet another way to use your parchment and we will make some more lovely cards that you will be proud to send. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Loved the idea how to use vellum on our cards. I do have some in a box somewhere. Thank you for all the ideas how to use them. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...