Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 14, 2024

Parchment Ideas - Gift Pocket

 Hi Everybody,

This is a much prettier way to give a gift card, or even money, to your recipient, better than just handing it over or using one of the envelopes that the shop provides.

And it doesn't take a lot of  products or time to make one, and I know some of you have told me that you  have lots of parchment/vellum stuck in a cupboard in your homes .

It's time to get it out and make it work for you 

The video is available on YouTube and if you click the link it will open the window for you to view it.


It started off as a plain peice of parchment but ended up as something completely different.

The little Velcro dots I got from my local supermarket and they were not expensive. 

There are lots in the pack and so I have many left for other projects. 

The parchment series has grown over the last two weeks and there is still more to come  and I hope you are enjoying some of the ideas that I have shared with you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina and all that visit this morning. Ohhh what a fabulous idea. And I have so much vellum that I can start this project straight away. I love what you have done with this. I would love to know where you got the Velcro dots from though. . Thankyou Christina for yet another interesting video. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just from my local supermarket in the haberdashery section and cheap as chips Cxx

      Delete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...