Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 27, 2024

Parchment Panels

 Hi Everybody,

In the video yesterday with
I made quite a few backgrounds and rather than waste them I have turned them into cards.

This is the parchment done with the Sunray Stencil and some blue and lilac inks and the result is really very pretty and subtle.

This one is done by taking the ink onto the parchment once the stencil has been removed and so gives a positive image.

I have added gold embellishments to the front of the card, and both the sentiment and the butterfly have got more parchment behind them. 

The finished card us a 6x6 with the fold at the top as I think a card stands better when done this way.

The card to the left is also a 6x6 and this was done by rubbing the inks onto the parchment through the stencil and so taking the negative colour onto it.

Both show the Sunray stencil but in completely different ways, and each is as pretty as the other.

For this one I have added a silver die cut that was already on my desktop and added it with a large grey flower to the front of my card, and I turned this one into a Birthday Card.

Have fun with your parchment and use any of the ideas that I have added to the blog pages over the last few weeks.

It is a lovely material to work with and it is nit expensive but gives impressive results.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Christina every one is so pretty. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool effects using the stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...