Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 15, 2024

Parchment & Stencils - Wedding Cards

 Hi Everybody,

Someone has asked if I would do a card for a special occasion using the parchment and what could be more special than a wedding.

So here are two ideas that I have created and both are much better in the hand than the photograph shows.

The video will show you how I made the one to the right but you could do yours any colour you wished and to match the theme of the wedding itself.

Parchment & Stencils 

This takes me into my comfort zone again adding the flowers and ribbon onto the design.

And the embossing is an added bonus as it really enhances the card for this special time 

Click the link above and it will take you to YouTube to view the video but please be sure to come back later.

There is a whole playlist on YT with lots of ideas with Parchment ... some old ... some new ... and I will be adding more in the future.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christina. So many beautiful ideas to use parchment paper . I love the cards you have made with it. Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    C. Cloutier

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely, with that embossing, and your flowers set it off nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...