Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 12, 2024

Parchment Ideas - Making A Wrap

 Hi Everybody,  

Todays idea is using a parchment wrap around the card to hold it closed and I have also created a matching envelope for this 5x7 card.

I have used my 5x7 Complete Card and Box Die Set so if you have this set also then you are set to go. 

If you don't then you can use anything that helps you to create your own envelopes,  and I know there are many systems around that do that.

Again I have used the heavy weight parchment as this will stand up to use far better than the lighter one. And this really is the only one I use in my cardmaking. 

Here is the video ... Parchment Wrap  ... and if you click the link it opens a new window in YouTube.  Please leave me a comment and be sure to come back to the blog for more ideas, I will be adding some more ideas on ways with parchment.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christina ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Christina Enjoyed video.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!
    Christine Cloutier

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely! Christina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christina and all that visit today. What a great idea for using vellum. I love it. And I love how you have created the background with the bubble wrap dabber. How did you make that I wonder. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the way you decorated the vellum with you inks, like how you made the matching envelope

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...