Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 23, 2012

Elf Shoe Video...

Remember the little Elf Shoes?

Well just as a quick post I have done a short video on how I made them.

It is very short.... about six minutes so you will just have time to have a coffee while you watch it.





This is the Spellbinder that   I have used and it is  Labels Eight

 I have also used two circle dies for the shape of the shoe and the ankle area.

You can use punches to get the circle cut outs if you prefer.

But because I have them I like to make use of the dies  instead.


Let the video Creating Elf Shoes with Spellbinders  show you how...and make those Spellbinders work for you.


Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - great tutorial. Have a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! I love the elf shoes!! What a fun card!! I hope you have a joyous holiday season filled with love and happiness!! Merry Christmas :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you use the Spellbinder dies with a Cuttlebug?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh my goodness, what a GREAT card! I love the elf shoes-such a fun, festive card Christina!
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...