Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 13, 2012

Glittery Cards

These have to be two of the easiest Christmas cards ever made.

All I have done is use add a double side sticky sheet to some white card and then cut it out with the largest die in the  Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament to create the shape.

I cut the Holly Accents border in red and stuck it down to the sticky sheet once I had removed the backing paper and then added glitter to the rest of the sticky sheet.

I have matted and layered a snowflake embossed piece of card and then added the Ornament to the front with foam pads.

The red organza ribbon is glued under the shape and some gemstones run along the middle of it.... with a tiny bow and another gemstone to hide the knot.

The sentiment has been layered onto red and added with foam pads to the top right corner and more of the tiny red gemstones placed in each corner... Easy Peasy especially if you are in a hurry.

This is done the same way but I have used a gold coloured glitter for this and added in some swirly pearls from Want2Scrap

The matted and layered card is a pale lilac and the border is from the Venetian Accents

Plain and simple but handy for any last minute cards that you may have forgotten about.

Hugs xx


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card's love the designs. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them.... I really need to get my finger out and put some of my dies to use :)
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are elegant and gorgeous!! I love the sparkly paper you used!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...