Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 30, 2012

Beautiful Miniature Hats

Hi Everybody,
Yesterday I added the Video Tutorial to create the dress forms and today I am adding another to create the  Dress Form Hat 

This easy to make hat will compliment the mannequines and make them a far prettier gift for your friends and family.

To get the circles I have used Spellbinders but you can make them with any method that you have to hand.

The Dress Froms with the stand are from IndigoBlu

The instructions are all in the video and it is not a long one ... but I am sure that you will really love the end product.
 





 
This pink one is my favorite and I have added it to the mannequin that I am keeping for my self.

But I have been inundated with requests for these ...  I could start a business just making them to sell.

Any way I hope you will enjoy making them for yourself and please add your photos to the
Card Making Magic
Gallery Page

That way you will create your own web page on my website that you can send your friends and family to visit

And the more you add the more pages you will create.

Share all your  beautiful creations with the world.
 
Hugs xx






 ...

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are stunning, Christina!! You decorated them beautifully!! They go perfectly with the mannequins!! I'll take one in my size, please ;) Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and fabulous video - TFS and have a great week. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, I am back!!!! After reading this post it looks that I have serious catching up to do.. your hats are stunning and I am off to see the dress, you could make a business out of selling most of what you do... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christina!! Your are the most amazing, talented person in the world. I just love the dress forms and the hats are just gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for this video and all of them. I wait with anticipation for each of your inspiring tutorials & videos. Hugs Lori Reinholz

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are GORGEOUS!!!! I love the pink one too and you did a fabulous job dressing them up!
    Happy New Year Christina!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...