Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 06, 2012

Christmas Mega Bundle

These are some more cards from the Christmas Mega Bundle from  Paper Creator

There are some really sweet and easy to make cards, complete with matching envelope.

Dress them up any way you want.  They are all 6" square cards with some really cute characters.

On this one I have added in a charm to the top right, and a paper doily behind the image ... along with an odd piece of lace I found in my "Stash"

This pretty pink one had the addition of Diamante swirls from Want2Scrap  and it adds that extra special touch for me.

The ribbon is white satin with a gemstone in the centre to hide the knot.

Add in some glitter and use the sentiments that are with the image and make your card.
For this one I have added in some Diamante snowflakes and a  royal blue organza ribbon.

Pretty cards, easy to do and lovely designs ... what more could you want ??

Still not entered your name for the Enveloplus Board ???

 Here is the link 



Hugs xx


4 comments:

  1. They look good Christina. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. You always do such a nice job on your cards no matter what supplies you use. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all absolutely gorgeous, Christina!! The designs are stunning!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and gorgeous cards, Christina. Also wanted to let you know that I used your Ice Greys Tutorial for my card on my blog today and have linked back to you. Thank you so much. Karon

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...