Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 10, 2012

Here's my Tree...

Father Christmas can come to my house whenever he wants to now ... coz I am all ready for him.

My tree,  which is 7ft tall,  is in it's usual corner of the dining area  with all the sparkly lights on it .

I have dressed it in gold this year and added bows and baubles and THREE sets of lights.

I will add the presents as they are wrapped around the bottom.

They will be opened on Christmas Day before we all sit down to Roast turkey with all the trimming.

Can you see the stripes in the wall ??? They look a strange colour in the lamplight but I assure you they are cream.  The top view is from the centre of the room into the dining area.

This is looking to the lounge area and everything is neat and tidy again and I am shattered.

So if you will excuse me now I am going to go and put my butt ... in the corner of that settee ... with a glass of well earned red wine and watch some TV for a while.

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Your tree looks gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it looks nice and cosy. Looking at the weather for UK I am in for a really cold blast this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is fabulous and you lounge looks so warm and inviting - see you in five LOL! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful!!!! and your walls so so elegant and warm....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tree in a gorgeous room!! I'd love to join you for a glass of red wine!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it looks so cosy, I could just cuddle up on that sofa and enjoy a glass of red wind with you....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...