Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 15, 2012

Baby Boy Card

In all the mess that was my craft room yesterday I managed to produce this very pretty "Bookatrix"  Card.

This is using one of the Embossing boards from the Glitter Girls  and is one of many that they have created.

I have added in some very pretty silver mesh to one of the layers and I bought the Teddy Bear from the craft show I went to earlier this year but  I can't remember who it was from.

I have added Googly eyes to the face,  a bow around the neck, and small black pearls for buttons

The beautiful Baby Ribbon has tiny baby feet on it and it  is from   The Ribbon Room 

You can find it in the  Little Ones section and it is in Pink as well as Blue.

I have used all the Book pages and layered them together with foam pads for height.

I have edged the top page with Diamante which  is from Want2Scrap

And the finished book can be added to a Card Stand  and popped inside a box to give to the recipient.


Decorate the box in the same way and it will make a very pretty "Keepsake"

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, reminds me to fish out my bookatrix board again.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! Love all the pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous I love it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - this is stunning!! Love all those layers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite board from the Glitter Girls. A lovely card Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Christina. I love this design.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...