Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 29, 2012

Those Dress Forms ...


Hi Everybody ...

I have been inundated with email requests about the Dress Forms as they are such an on trend project at the moment... and people want to know how I did them.

And so I have got my "Film Crew" busy ... after his long Christmas break ... to do a short video tutorial on how I created this look.

The dress form itself and the stamp that I used are from IndigoBlu  and the only thing I have added in is a Shaker peg to carry the hat.... and  I bought those,  in a set of ten,  from B&Q

IndigoBlu are a UK company so you will need to check if they deliver to your part of the world.  But do check out their other products as they have a really good selection of items for you to choose from.

The picture is not very large but the video ... Decorating Dress Forms ... will show this particular one being made.

In the next video ...  planned for this week ...  I will show you how to make the  hat that fits the mannequin.

The ribbon is from my "Stash"   The Spellbinder is Les Papillion for the butterflies and the "Blng" as always is from Want2Scrap

And in  answer to the questions about yesterdays post with Henry the vacuum cleaner .... Yes he does work ... he is battery operated, very small and can be used to clean out your PC's keyboard.

He is from   Amazon  ....  click the link to go to the page and he is a DESKTOP Cleaner.


But choose carefully as all the prices are different and he was NOT expensive ... just over  a  tenner  Griff says.


Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Christina, as always, thank you for the tutorial! I love it!

    After seeing Henry yesterday, I also found him in Argos, so for those of your followers who are in the UK, they can try there. The store I tried he was out of stock, but I'll get one as soon as I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your little Henry but even more than Henry I am so loving your dress forms they are amazing you are super talented xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...