Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 28, 2012

My Christmas Present...

Hi Everybody ...

I Hope you all had a good Christmas and that  Santa  brought you what you wanted....

I wanted to show you what my "Film Crew" added to my selection of goodies.

This is Henry the vacuum cleaner ... and with the big smile on his face is very cheerful.

Now you may be thinking that it is not a very romantic gift to buy for someone especially when they didn't ask for it ....

But this one give us all such a good laugh.


And just to put it all into context for you this is what it looks like in relation to everything else ....

Here he is sat on my worktop and he is ready now to pick up all the glitter and small stuff that is left behind.

The stuff that after a crafting session normally gets swept onto the floor for the big vacuum cleaner to pick up.   (Dirty girl)

Well now I can be super efficient and clean it up as I go along  and so no more excuses for having a messy worktop.

I did get some really good presents though and not just the Henry ... but he will come in useful.

Hugs xx


10 comments:

  1. Oh my! I showed this to my hubby...we both had a good laugh...Does this vacuum really work? and where did you manage to find one? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that, what a fun gift....perfect for a messy crafter.....and there is no such thing as a tidy crafter now is there lol.
    Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that it was a pretty good gift even when I thought it was full size. Craft rooms get messy and instead of lugging the family vacuum cleaner into the craft room, now you had your own. But when I saw that it was a mini one for your desk....it brought a huge smile to my face! Now you'll be inundated with comments about where to buy one. So...Christina...where do we get one? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how adorable is Henry??!! I need my own Henry!! What an awesome gift!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe.... I love little Henry :)
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is super super - love it and how small is he! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes we all love Henry and I want one also!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FUN gift! I had no idea such a thing existed...I want one, now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea, I have used the big daddy one and would like everyone else like one for myself. Please let us know where you an purchase it. Winifred.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...