Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 18, 2012

Elf Shoes....

This little fun card is the last one I am adding for Christmas 2012 .....

 I am all Christmas-ed out.

I want to make some cards in summery colours with flowers, ribbons and pearls ... and as girly as I can make them.

I want to add lace and butterflies and get back in to the mood for some sunshine and warmth.

And I have my fingers crossed that this summer will be a good one for us in the UK.

Yesterday Griff and I went to  Cardcraft Plus   in Preston and I spotted these dress forms.

They are in the "End of Season Sale" and so I bagged myself a bargain.

Now you won't get much more girly than this shape.

All I have done so far is give them a coat of acrylic paint.

I am going to leave this to dry and then I shall work on what I want to do to dress them up.

Once they are completed I will add them to the blog ... and perhaps a video ... to show you what I did.

Hugs xx




5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the elf shoes. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elf shoes are just to cute!!!! Love those dress forms....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elf shoes are so cute!! What a fun card!! And I can't wait to see what you do with the dress forms!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great last Christmas card, I know what you mean about all maxed out with Christmas cards, I fortunately finished a week ago, busy wrapping now and then turning my craft room back to a bedroom for Christmas day. Love those dress forms, look forward to seeing what you do with them. Is Cradcraft worth a visit - Preston is not too far from me.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute these Elf Shoes are! You can do anything! I was wondering if you would do a Asian card? Love to see what you come up with!
    Hugs!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...