Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 19, 2012

Challenge No. 2

Debbie from  Paper Creators   has launched the second of her challenges and this time it has been set by yours truly.

I chose for my theme Black White and one other colour and this is the card that I made.

So my card is black, white and red and before you tell me ... I know I cheated a little because of the skin tones.

But what's a little cheat between friends ???

This is a pre coloured image called   "Noah's All Ears" and he is just one of many that you can choose from the really cute images that you will find.

I have added in some wide silk ribbon and the pearly swirl is from Want2Scrap

If you would like to enter a card or project into the challenge then pop over to   Paper Creators  and add your entry..

You could win £10 to spend in the shop and get some of the delightful images to use on your creations.

It will run until the 29th and then a winner will be picked at random.   Good Luck...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome card!! That is the cutest image!! I love the design!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card - love the black and white and super cute image. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...