Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 17, 2012

Mini Album



 This is the first ever mini album that I have put together over the weekend,  and this is the front of the book.

It is 5 1/2 inches square and all the edges of the five pages are scalloped.

The album and all the   "Bling" are from Want2Scrap and I really enjoyed putting this project together.

I have weaved  the beautiful white Grosgrain ribbon  from The Ribbon Room  through the slots in the front cover and added a pearl to cover the knot


But I wanted more pages for the inside and so I created some acetate pockets. (Photo  slots)

 I lined the inside with paper so that a photograph could be added on either side of the pockets.


And then I add in a journalling page as well so that the details of each photo could be recorded.

So now there are ten pages to my mini album and lots of space for photos to be added in.

Everything in this album is hand made from
Making the Butterfly   (from left over flower petals) ... to the Decorated Hatpin on the front cover.

And both of those are shown in   Video Tutorials ... just click the links
Even  the beaded decoration on the back, and the one attached to the spine of the album are created by me.

I have added glitter to the edges of each page then glued some lace onto two of them.

There are Diamante and pearly swirls throughout the pages and the whole effect is very pretty and feminine.

I have made this for the recipient to  add in some baby photos for her to treasure in the coming years

Hugs xx.

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christina and would make a beautiful gift for anyone to add their own pics. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful - love all the papers and embellishments - fabulous gift. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Christina!! All of the papers and embellishments you used are fabulous!! This will make a gorgeous gift!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...