Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 17, 2013

Valentines Day ...

Hi Everybody,

Are you making Valentines Day cards yet ???

I have designed many cards for    Making Handmade Cards and this is one I have done this week using the Sweetie Pie Kit.

There are a lot of papers, elements  and sentiments in this kit.

If you sign up for Claires' newsletter you will be able to download the lovely Floral Doodle kit.... for free

This kit has some really pretty papers in it that will go with just about anything.

The colour of these papers are so fresh and I love pale pink and pale green together.

For my card I have cut a paper doily in half and placed it behind a central strip and wrapped two pieces of Organza ribbon around the middle.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and I have added a little Glamour Dust to the petals to sparkle them up.

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Christina - the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card
    liefs jacqueline
    http://blog.seniorennet.nl/jacqueline/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - gorgeous card Christina. The colours are so pretty and what a good idea with the doily. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love those papers and the colours are wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the design. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the design and the colours you have used. If this is a repeat comment it is because blogger is playing tricks on me. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is elegant and beautiful, Christina!! The colors are gorgeous and I love the design!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Christina! Gorgeous papers and pretty doilies:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...