Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 16, 2013

Little Black Dress...

Hi Everybody,

This is the LBD that I started to paint in the video Painting Your Dress Form  ... and of course I had to leave it to dry and so it was never finished in time for the film.

 I thought I would take this opportunity to show you what I did to complete the dress form.

I made this a one shoulder style.

When it was dry I added some really beautiful Diamante and Black Pearl "Bling" from Want2Scrap  along the shoulder line and the hem of the dress.




Then the next thing was to give the form a skirt.

 It doesn't matter what material you use you can still follow the steps in the video I added yesterday 

I am pleased with this but I have yet to add in the hat peg and the hat.

But the little skirt is all fringes and silver balls and it looks much better in real life.
This is the back of the dress and for this one I painted the top part of the form with a Flesh coloured Acrylic paint.

With all the exposed skin I thought it would look better.

This is another one that my family have claimed as theirs so once the hat is done it will be going to a new home 



Now although my "Film Crew" has been kept busy he did arrange for us to go out to the cinema and for tea afterwards.

I told you we were going to see Les Miserables

What a film ... I cried most of the way through it and then had to go out to tea with blotchy cheeks, red eyes and a runny nose and sit there and order food.

Griff said to me .... "You just want to go into a corner and cry don't you?" and all I could do was nod.

Hugs xx





4 comments:

  1. what makes you beautiful things
    wonderful to tezien
    this dress is so cute
    love jacqueline
    http://blog.seniorennet.nl/jacqueline/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress Chirstina - my granddaughter would love one of those. Les Mis must be good if it made you cry that much - I hope you're feeling happier now! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous black dress!! I want one just like it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed at both yours and Griffs comments on Les Miserables, hahahaha... Your black dress is nothing short of stunning!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh you are amazing, I love the want to scrap bling and the skirt!!!!! Geesh girl you are flying! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...