Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 14, 2013

Wendys' Flower ...

Hi Everybody,

I promised to show you what I did with the crochet flowers that Wendy -- Spanish Crafter   sent to me and here is one of the cards.

I made this one a white on white but I inked all the edges with Antique Linen just to bring out the shapes.

The butterfly is from Les Papillion from Spellbinders and I have added pearls to the body and for the trail.

The centre is a mixture of Marvellous Squares, Decorative Labels 1, and  Decorative Labels 27

The leaves are from the Foliage set and again I have inked the edges.

The verse is from Clarity Stamps  and it says .... "If  I had a single flower ....."

And of course the flower is the beautiful white and silver flecked one from Wendy.

I have used silver embossing powder on the verse which ties it in with the flowers


I have added a large pearl cluster to the flower centre and a pearly trail from the flower.

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Christina I love WOW cards and this one is stunning I love all the gorgeous detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white on white and this showcases your lovely crochet flower really well. Gorgeous card Christina. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, you have done me proud, this is a gorgeous creation, thanks.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING card, Christina! I love how you placed this beautiful crocheted bloom, and your butterfly is so pretty! Lovely white-on-white card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant and absolutely beautiful, Christina!! Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love the design!! Simply stunning!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning... I love white on white but I think the slight inking finishes the card of beautifully.
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gorgeous Christina - you have done Wendy's flower justice with your design. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card's beautiful, Christina. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful Christina and very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessigns ... Von

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Christina - what a gorgeous card - this is just so elegant. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful. Your cards are always stunning. Thankyou for the pleasure of seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...