Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 01, 2013

Happy New Year ....

Welcome to 2013...
 
Hi Everybody
Here we are with the start of a brand new year and I hope that you all get what you want from life.  I wish you all happiness and health,  as they are the two most important things you can have.
 
I am starting the New Year with Thanks to all you lovely people who come onto my Blog pages and leave me comments on a regular basis. 
Do you know that the Blog will be ONE Year old in February? 

A big Thank You also to  the visitors to my website ... that means so much to me as the website is the thing that helped me to give up going out to work.
Card Making Magic
 has been my baby now for almost four years and it just gets better and better.
 
It is all thanks to YOU ... you are what make it all worthwhile and I love it when you tell me that you are enjoying what I try to do.  There are many more things to come in this New Year .... in fact today my "Film Crew" and I are going to be doing another in the Spectrum Noir Colour Class Series.
 
This one will be with Greens so get your pens at the ready for the next tutorial.... and if you have the CD from Just Inklined "The Next Big Thing"  I will be using one of the digital Dragon Images for my project.
 
I am so glad that you liked the Dress forms and the Hats.  I love them and so do all the girls in my family ... they all want one!!  And a little note on the Dress Forms.... the SHAKER PEGS that I have used in the top of the form to hold the hat are from B&Q and you will find them in the Builders Department for building a staircase. There are 10 in a box for about £6 ... hope that helps you to find them.
 
Thanks also for ALL the support I have had ... both here on the Blog, and in emails, and on Facebook with regards my Rant yesterday. It would seem that many of you also have complaints about other big companies.
 
It has been suggested that I go direct to PayPal as that was my method of paying.   I did do that but because the order and payment were older than 45 days they could not help. So how does that leave many folks who have bought stuff online with a Pre-order.

How do you get your money back if you can't get your goods and PayPal can't help. It seems very unfair to me, and  people cannot afford to loose money in that way.
 
PayPal did suggest though that I took my complaint direct to my own bank and see if they could help.
But at the moment I will wait and see if they send me the correct Spellbinder.  Because I have now had all the dies .... ordered last July ... even though the last part of the delivery was wrong.
 
I will keep you posted.  I am always happy to tell you of companies I find that are good to deal with. But by the same token I will also tell you of those that are not.
 
 
 
Happy Crafting ...
 
Hugs xx


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours Christina. I,m still having fun playing with my Envelope box board, I love it, thank you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it is 4 years since you started on the road to helping me and so many others to discover the delights of your never ending talent. Thank you since much to you and your film crew.
    Jacky from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your family had a safe and joyous New Year's celebration!! Happy 2013 my friend...I can't wait to see the amazing projects you will create in the new year!! You are such an inspiration :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Christina and family. Here's to 2013, may our creativity never stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year darling, thank you for all the wonderful things you have taught me, I cant wait to see what wonders you will produce in 2013 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...