Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 15, 2013

I love these ....

Hi Everybody,

Over the weekend my "Film Crew" and I have been extremely busy porducing  not one ... not two ... but THREE   video tutorials for you to see and I know you are going to love these.

I showed you how to get pattern on your dress form in the last video by using one of your favorite stamps and some tissues .

But you may not have a favorite stamp or even some tissue to hand ...  so how about this idea instead.


The new videos  will take you all the way through  Painting Your Dress Form   and creating this kind of look.

Then decorating it up with any pretty trim that you have in your "Stash"


The flowers I have added  are from Wild Orchid Crafts 

Then how about adding a
 Dress Form Skirt
to make it even more beautiful.

The stands are made by my "Film Crew" and the hat pegs are added by me to make them a little different and of course to add the Hat...

Which are the subject of the third video, because to me the hats just finish off what is a beautiful gift for any woman you care to give them too.

This is an alternative style for the hat we covered in Dress Form Hats

That video produced a hat with a rounded dome to the crown ...

This one gives you more of a Top Hat shape but is is just a pretty.

Please take a look at Dress Form Hats - Another Style   and then you will have two to choose from.

This is the finished dress form and has gone to it's new owner to stand on her dressing table.

And I have to say she is as pleased with it as I was.

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous.
    Luv them as well.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look fabulous Christina. When I have a little more time I will settle down to watch your videos. Looking forward to it. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous - wow!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, stunningly gorgeous, Christina!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina, this little number has my name all over it! Absolutely beautiful. I cannot say enough about this one...pink is my favorite color (I have two faves, pink and baby blue)just perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...