Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 11, 2017

You're a Star ...

Hi Everybody,

Here is another card from the Masculine Additions that are with the "Christina Collection" that is available with Craft Stash

Now although this would make an excellent card for the men in your family it could equally as suitable for the females too.

So this is quite a versatile collection to have and you can dress it up any way you wish and the video
shows you how I made this one 

I have simply done a starry backdrop to the card and used bright silver mirror card for the centrepiece.

I hope that with this run of male cards that I have given you some ideas for your own designs and how to adapt them to suit the recipients that you wish to send them too

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a very pretty card and woul be ideal as my grandson is studying drama at university when he was in high school he always got the main part so this was the kind of card I would do.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for inspiring me to make more male cards, always a difficult thing to do. Well not anymore, you have given us all some lovely idea. Loved the simplicity of this card and loved the video as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card today, will watch the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this card would be ideal to send to YOU! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Christina great for ladies and gents
    Thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and video!
    Thanks for the inspiration - need a lot since making those male cards is so difficult :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    Love the card and it looks quite quick and easy to do. Another set for my wish list which at the moment is as long as my arm as I love all your sets
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina - this is a great card ! It would be perfect for men, woman & many reasons. Thanks First r sharing . I need to watch a his video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina,
    Lovely card today,very inspiring.Will watch the video later.

    Thnaks
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    Lovely card today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I love this card. This would be a great card for a kid who got a part in a school play, one who made band, or just a special kid's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning male card Christina. Looking forward to watching the video .
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card and video Christina. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...