Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 13, 2017

Papercraft Essentials 154 - Heart & Flowers Embossing Folder

Hi Everybody,

Issue 122 of Papercraft Essentials sparked off a whole new range of items from the embossing folder that was given free with it.

It was called  "All Occasions" and I did some videos using it.

It was so popular it sold out time after time, and now there are dies, stamps and even more folders in that collection

Did you get "That Embossing Folder" ?

Well here is the opportunity for you to expand your collection because another one is being given away this month.

The video ...   The Hearts & Flowers Embossing Folder & Stamp Set  will show you how I made this card and there are lots more ideas for you to try inside the magazine

It will be on sale tomorrow the 14th December so keep a look out for it as it is surely going to sell out quickly.  
And pop over to Craft Stash to see the other items in this ever growing 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, what a beautiful bright cheery card off to watch your video for more inspiration.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card Christina, and I love the all occasion range xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card & a great video. Can’t wait to use my gift as I love these embossing folders.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina, That is a beautiful card, I love the way you did it, TFS, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and beautiful card. !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Christina love the bright colours. Going to watch the video. Had trouble loading your page for a few days, think my iPad is on the way out.
    Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Christina I did get the folder it was sooo popular thank you june Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flower card!
    Thanks for video - so great to see the various ways to use the embossingfolder :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Christina and such a pretty EF. One I've just got to have.
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina,
    A bright, eye catching card today. Love the colors, are so cheerful. Also, love the other two samples you have made. Thank you for the great video and for the daily inspiration.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a stunning card, different from your normal colours but I just love the colours. Thanks so much for the video as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card- I have a couple of these folders - good idea the way you use this one. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colour. Thanks for all you do. Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina
    I'm not normally a fan of orange but this card is really pretty. I am thinking I must buy this magazine because I have a couple of these type of embossing folders and the dies so the stamps would come in very useful. Many thanks
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christina- what a refreshingly beautiful card! I love the colors style & design. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work! I enjoy looking at all your creative cards ! I have a couple of videos to catch up on when a get a few spare minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Unusual colour for you, but beautiful X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, all the cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A bright Beautiful card Love how you have done it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...