Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 16, 2017

Card & Gift Winner ....

Hi Everybody,

Hope the weekend finds you all well and keeping warm. It's sunny but cold here in the North West and I have a filming day ahead and so it won't really bother me.

The draw for the card and gift from yesterday has been done and this one is going to Spain ... to you

Val Jones
so would you send your postal address please to me
christina@card-making-magic.com
and both will be on there way to you straight away.

Over this weekend I have two new videos for you and these are featuring some of the newest dies in at Craft Stash called Wonky Stitches.  The first one is Hexagons and in this I have used the Stamps Monster Madness to make a fun card.


In tomorrows post I will add in the Wonky Stitches Ovals to show you another look from these really useful dies

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Val. Lovely prize for Christmas. Gill (sis of Wen). X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I won. Many thanks Christina.
    Great videos. Really fun cards.
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    Thank you for the great video and samples you have made. All are lovely and fun, my favorite is the one with that cute little elephant.
    Congratulations to Val Jones enjoy your prize.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real fun card - love the background technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Val, she is a friend of mine.
    I have been playing with my new dies of yours Christine, they cut so perfectly and easily, I love them, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina,
    I think this wonkey card is very wonkey. I would love to have the dies used in this video

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...