Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 02, 2015

Thank You Card ...

Hi Everybody,

This is another card that has been created with digital papers from the Floriography CD 

There are some really pretty papers on this double CD and you are sure to find something that catches your eye.

The base card is created with Kraft Card  that I buy from AnnaMarie Designs and it is a really inexpensive one to use

The "Thank You" sentiment from  Spellbinders Phrase Two  has been cut with Kraft Card and inked through the die before removing it to accentuate the word

Along the bottom edge I have added in some lace and ribbon and then tied more lace into a bow with a little pearl and Diamanté centre from Wild Orchid crafts

The finished card size is 5x7" and this is the size that I like to work with the most.

It is created in the  Hinged Card  style and I have added the other pieces onto the card with foam pads to give dimension

Another card that is prettier in real life than the photo shows.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




16 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a very pretty card beautiful papers and dies I love your style and these hinged cards are really very versatile.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely paper. it makes a beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, really pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, Christina,
    I hope your Monday is as bright and sunny as it is with me. Following pre-dawn fog (yes, I was up pre-dawn - to let the dog out the back door lol), the sky is now clear blue and the sun is shining brightly. There's a definite nip in the air though :).
    I love this card, Christina. I'm ashamed to say that I've never worked with kraft card! I've actually got some blanks and envelopes on an order wish list but I'm trying to decide whether or not to just get some A4 sheets and just make a 'normal' envelope. I think that would most probably be a more versatile use of it, don't you?
    I'm really going to have to get my CD-ROM out and check all the floral designs on it as the one you've used for today's card is so pretty.
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful- love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Christina. A lovely card again today.A reminder of summertime on this misty moisty morning.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Dorothy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Christina :) I tell you Woman... You have such a gift! A discerning eye, when it comes to your craft. Thank you for sharing this Beautiful Card this morning. Enjoy a lovely creative day. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Another stunning card today. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Another great looking card with pretty paper...very nice card
    well done Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the color scheme. I'm slowly getting the hang of layering. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful way to say thank You!! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card with a very pretty image. The lacey bow and pearls add the perfect touch and using kraft card adds the unexpected. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening Christina. This is a lovely card finished to perfection with the ribbon and pearls.
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina, pretty card today an there fe one lovely papers out there to b printed off. Take Care Melody xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card today Christina. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Christina this is lovely, I always anticipate seeing the best from you and this is no exception

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...