This die is part of the large 6" square set called Botanical Medallion but I have used just die #2 to get my card. We sometimes forget that the smaller dies can be used individually and still create a really good focal point.
- S6-025 6x6 Matting Basics A
- S6-026 6x6 Matting Basics B
- S6-090 Botanical Medallion
- Garden Lattice A4 folder (Retired)
- Cream / Pink / Black card from Papermill Direct
- Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Pearl Strings also from WOC
- Glitter from Glitter Magic
- Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
With die #8 from Matting Basics A cut two panels in cream and create the base card.
With die #8 from Matting Basics B cut another panel in pink
(Die #1 is always the smallest)
Add texture to the pink layer by embossing in any folder that you have.
With die #2 from Botanical Medallion cut it four times in cream and ink through the die with pink ink before removing the card from the die
Add small pieces of foam pads to the floral part of each piece
Add these evenly spaced to the embossed layer and wrap the middle with pink ribbon.
Use foam tape to add this to the base card with the fold at the top
Stamp with Versamark and heat emboss in white a sentiment of your choice
Cut to size and trim one end into a banner shape
Glue the bow in place and add the flowers twined with pearl string to the centre
Tuck the sentiment into the flowers and sprinkle them with glitter
More tomorrow ...