Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 19, 2017

Magic Meets The Monsters ...

Hi Everybody,

For this fun cute card I have used the Complete Card & Box Die Set plus the Masculine Additions for the monster accesories

The monsters them selves are a new collection of stamps and matching outline dies that are available from Craft Stash.





This is just one of those sets that had an instant impact on me as I can see so much fun with them. And together with the glasses and the moustache I couldn't wait to use them

The video will is not very long and so I hope you will watch and enjoy it and all the supplies are listed below.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. What an cute card! I love it! It's so fun!

    Congratulations on your newest release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any kids would love this card, it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christina, a super fun card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Christina. They're great images.
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute -love those monsters!
    And the accessories from your new dies fit perfectly.
    Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards - definitely will be a hit with young ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina, what a great card for the great grandchildren. Your ideas are endless, Keep doing the videos you are so clear to follow, cheers Dorothy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    Ha ha, I love this card and am off to watch the video.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina,
    What a cute and fun card!I am off to watch the video. Thanks for sharing.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really cute card Christine. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these cards Christina, great for the little ones.
    Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...