Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 17, 2018

Card Winner

Hi Everybody,

What a busy week I have had and now over the weekend I have some time to play. I have got some lovely new Altenew Dies and I can wait to see what they produce. I will of course be showing you the card once I have made them.

But for now the draw has been done for the Altenew Mistletoe Kisses gift from yesterday and the name chosen at random is YOU ...

Thelma Welch
please email me with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and they will be on their way to you straight away.

You have 72 hours in which to claim them and I hope you will like them once they arrive with you. 
Please let me know that you have them safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Thelma!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Thelma !
    Christina - I hope the rain misses you so you & Ruby can get your walk in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Thelma hope you claim your lovely gift.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...