August 20, 2017

Card Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for the delay in posting the winner of Fridays Shabby Chic card but once again Saturday escaped me and I don't know where it went.

A name has been drawn at random from the comments and this weeks winner is you

Deborah Artliff
please email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be on its way to you

Please let me know when you have it and I really hope that you will like it

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Deborah......I didn't get interesting week.....FridAy got away from me also. Down in the back and just now feel normal enough to lay in bed and get on a computer.....on my way to recovery I think!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deborah enjoy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Deborah.
    Hope you get better soon Sheila.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...