Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 20, 2017

Card Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for the delay in posting the winner of Fridays Shabby Chic card but once again Saturday escaped me and I don't know where it went.

A name has been drawn at random from the comments and this weeks winner is you

Deborah Artliff
please email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be on its way to you

Please let me know when you have it and I really hope that you will like it

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Well done Deborah. Enjoy Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Deborah......I didn't get interesting week.....FridAy got away from me also. Down in the back and just now feel normal enough to lay in bed and get on a computer.....on my way to recovery I think!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Deborah enjoy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deborah.
    Hope you get better soon Sheila.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...