Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 16, 2017

Creative Stamping 47

Hi Everybody,

Today I am adding a Christmas card but not in traditional colours.

I have used the stamps that are the free gift with Creative Stamping this month and I really like the muted look of this card.

The magazine will be on sale tomorrow in selected supermarkets and craft stores

The video will give you some other ideas that you may like to try and you can fine it here ...

The size of the stamps sets with this magazine are amazing as there are so many different images on one sheet.

It is good quality material and really good value as there is so much information inside the pages.

Always a good read with a cuppa to make you feel refreshed and raring to go with some new technique or instructions on a card idea.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Lovely card & a great video.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CHRISTINE
    This is a very good card l shall be looking into buying this magazine
    JOY Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Christina I also love none traditional colours sometimes and this is lovely
    Thank you love June horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours on this pretty card Christina. Great video. Thank you.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beutiful card!
    Love the colour combo on this one :))
    Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    I'll watch the video later when I can relax and enjoy it, but that mistletoe stamp looks good.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The video is excellent, I am looking forward to using my Altenew stamps now. Thank you Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,
    Lovely card and stamp. Great video.Love the colors and the background you have created. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Love the card and having just watched the video there is some great ideas for Christmas cards. The only down side is that it makes me want to buy the magazine and I hsave aslready got two of the mags already. Must start to be more determined to resist (well, I'll try haha)
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card Christina, I like the muted tones

    June

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the muted colors also, Christina..very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely, soft and delicate and very peaceful Christmas design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Christina - Love very card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evening Christina. Despite not being in conventional Christmas colours, this is a lovely card. Will watch video later xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina, a fabulous Christmas card love the muted colours. Off to see if I can get video as we're in Ibiza and the wifi is rubbish keeping fingers crossed.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...